$42K in Nationwide VA Mortgage Benefits You Should Know About
Veterans homeowners may be getting a big pay day
Millions of savvy veterans are taking advantage of VA benefits that drastically reduce monthly mortgage payments by an average of $3,100 each year. These benefits serve as a big payday for our veterans, but millions of veterans miss out on these huge savings for simply being unaware of their eligibility for this program.
All veterans and active military will qualify for this program and the process is very simple.
The federal government guarantees VA mortgages. This allows lenders to offer lower rates and 0% down payment mortgages without requiring borrowers to pay private mortgage insurance. If you want to lower your mortgage payments, pay off your mortgage faster, or get some extra needed cash out, it’s vital you act now.
VA mortgage benefits are part of a free government program and there is no cost & no obligation to see if you qualify »
A Stimulus Plan for Our Troops
VA mortgage benefits were designed for the typical veteran homeowner. If you owe less than $625,000 on your home, the chances of qualifying for super low rates are very high. The government wants veteran homeowners to take full advantage of low rates as a way of saying thank you for their invaluable services.
All veterans should know about this program because:
- VA Mortgage Benefits make it easy for just about any veteran homeowner to qualify for low rates
- You can shop multiple lenders and you are not limited to your current lender’s rates
- You can get a 0% down mortgage without paying private mortgage insurance (PMI)
Here is what we love about this program:
- The average monthly savings is $258/ mo
- In addition to savings, you can pay off your home faster
- Veteran homeowners can take extra cash for anything they want, like paying off debt, home improvements, going on vacation, or an emergency cash fund
Veteran homeowners can now see how much money this will save them by selecting their mortgage balance below:
How Do You Qualify For VA Benefits?
Mortgage Review is one of the country’s largest and most respected mortgage refinance comparison websites that offer special programs for veteran homeowners. Their free service helps homeowners easily connect with VA mortgage lenders matched to their needs. In just a few minutes, any borrower could get a side-by-side rate comparison from multiple VA lenders and find out what loan offers they may qualify for.
Service is fast, easy, and 100% free with no obligation.